Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
August 5, 2016 at 4:56 pm #3875
Welcome to the forum.
Forum Administrator is: ADMIN
In order to make this a good experience for all users, the following rules and guidelines need to be followed…
- There will be no excessive use of profanity.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discrimination’s.
- There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- All posts are property of the poster. This forum and all web sites owned in conjunction with this forum have the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum Administrators deem reasonable.
- Users may not argue the Administrators decision publicly. Any and all complaints need to be directed to the Administrator via PM. The forum Admin will make all final decisions.
- Pictures and/or video may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive.
- Please keep foul language to a minimum, any excessive un-called for language will be removed and you will receive a final warning.
- Remember to post in the correct forum. Take your time to look at other topics and see where your topic should go. If your topic is placed in the wrong forum, it will be moved by an Administrator.
- If a topic is recognized as being posted in the wrong forum, or if the post is a violation of our guidelines then please contact the Administrator either via PM; please do not respond publicly to the member – a member of staff will do what is required upon contact. Any person/s who attempt to present themselves as an Administrator or Moderator by posting negatively to a member’s topic (which has been posted in error and requires locking or moving to another forum) will be sent a PM warning and placed into moderation queue upon further actions.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM the Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
- You may have one username on the board at any one time. If you wish to change your name, you can do so through the Change Display Name option in your user control panel. We reserve the right to merge or delete multiple accounts.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.